Pay or Send
How can I revoke access of my wallet from third party merchants?
To revoke access from a particular third party merchant, you can simply do following:
- Login to your account on Paytm
- Go to your ‘Profile section’ by selecting from the drop down menu under your name.
- Under your Profile section there would be a tab stating ‘Merchant Authorized by you’. This tab shows you the list of merchants linked to your wallet.
- Using the Check and Cross symbols, you can easily update your settings.
- To revoke access from all third party merchants, you can follow any of the below mentioned methods:
- Change your account password as it automatically delete all linked merchants.
- You can click on ‘Sign out from all sessions’ tab present under the ‘Personal Info’ tab in profile section of your wallet.